2019 Season - Payment meeting
A General meeting will be held on Thursday April 11th at Canadian Brewhouse in St Albert (101 St Albert Trail #50, St. Albert) for all EFFA teams. The meeting will begin at 7:30pm.
This meeting is mandatory for all EFFA teams and the following items will be addressed.
- The remaining balance of your league fees is due.
- A performance bond of $200 is due.
- For new teams that require flags, payment of $100 is due in order to get the set of 15 flag belts.
- Payments must be made by certified cheque, bank draft or money order and made payable to the "Edmonton Flag Football Association". Personal cheques or cash will NOT be accepted.
- Team rosters are required to be submitted.
- Any rule or regulations changes for the 2019 season will be voted on.
- Any questions or concerns on the 2019 season can be addressed at this time.
Please let us know if you have any questions.