2018 EFFA Annual General Meeting
The EFFA Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday September 13th. This meeting is mandatory and failure to attend may result in a $50 fine. The meeting will be held at O2’s on Jasper (11026 Jasper Ave) and start at 7:30pm.
The following items will be addressed at the meeting:
- Playoff rosters and schedule will be verified and confirmed.
- All outstanding fines are required to be paid (failure to do so will result in your team not being allowed to participate in playoffs).
- Teams with fines in excess of the $200 performance bond have been emailed their outstanding amount.
- Elections for the 2019 league executive will be held.
- Any questions or concerns can be addressed at this time.
All payments must be made by certified cheque, bank draft or money order and made payable to the “Edmonton Flag Football Association”. Cash or personal cheques will NOT be accepted.